How to style leather pants: 5 styling tips to look fabulous
This post is also available in: Italian
How to style leather pants? A lot of people ask me this question on Instagram.
I’ll be honest with you guys: I love leather, so in my opinion you should have in your closet a pair of leather pants. This item has always stumped me when it comes to styling. When they’re worn correctly and paired with the right items, I think they can look amazing and give you that rock – cool – edgy look.
How to style leather pants
But you have to pay attention to the way you style leather pants, because if they’re worn with something that doesn’t really make sense, they have a tendency to look cheap and kind of ridiculous, like you’re trying too hard.
The most important thing is to pay attention to the fabric; as I have already explained in this post “5 ways to find an affordable bag that looks expensive“, the fabric can make all the difference to your ouftit: a poor-quality one can make your look seem cheap.
5 tips on how to style your leather pants
- One of the easiest ways to style your leather pants is to combine them with a blazer. Choose blazers that are not too tight on you and that slightly fall down on your hips.
- Another way to wear leather pants is with a colored faux fur coat, it will make our look edgy and super fashionable.
- Add your winter coat, this will compliment your look and it will keep you warm, for this cold weather.
- Leather on leather. Why don’t you add your cool leather jacket to your leather pants? Try to use another color, it will give you a rock look.
- Proportion: try to pair your leather pants with a long shirt, as I did in this outfit. I wear my new shirt by SHEIN, (YOU CAN FIND IT HERE FOR ONLY 15.99$). This is the right year to play with different proportions and I love this trend.